62 Middlebridge is a small, privately owned town house, recently refurbished to an extremely high standard to offer discerning guests an alternative to staying in hotels. Situated in arguably Romsey’s most desirable street, amongst Medieval, Georgian and Victorian cottages, 62 Middlebridge is truly a gem for those who want to find a bolt-hole on the edge of the New Forest, the Solent and all the myriad attractions close by.
New Year Special Offer:
2 nights for £187.50 / 3 nights for £250 / 4 nights for £312.50 / 5 nights for £375
(Sunday - Thursday throughout January & February 2015).
At A Glance
• On the edge of the New Forest
• Off-street parking
• Walking distance to a pub
• Walking distance to the town
• Bolt-hole for 2
• Off the beaten track
• Private catering available
• Home Sweet Home feel
• Stone's throw from the River Test
• Secure gun cabinet / safe